Here, at Low Cost Car Rentals, we value our customers and their safety.
Safety on the roads starts with choosing the right car to hire. Here, at Low Cost Car Rentals, we are always ready to help and answer any questions you have. We want to make sure your car rental period is about you, your family and your destination, and worry free when it comes to the hired vehicle.
Before we give you the vehicle:
- We regularly service our vehicles for hire. We use only trusted mechanics and electricians to inspect the vehicles. Car servicing is done according to the best practices and sometimes even earlier when scheduled. For example, if we know some customer will hire the car for long period of time or paying for “unlimited kilometres” package, we will inspect and service the vehicle one extra time.
- When our cars are not on rent, they always parked securely under ground. Unlike most of the car rentals where the vehicles are parked outside, exposed to the sun, heat and rain.
When you are picking up the car:
- Each car has unique characteristics – the indicators and hand brakes can be positioned in different locations. It is especially tricky when it comes to bigger cars like people movers. When you are picking up a vehicle from Low Cost Car Rentals, our trained staff will let you know about the car specifics if any. For example, 8-seater Kia Carnival has 2 different places to put the hand brake on (the very left pedal under your feet) and release from the hand brake (a little handle under the steering wheel on the left). Most of the people movers from Toyota have it all in one place – under your feet. Cars like 7-seater Holden Captiva have it positioned in the most usual location, under your left arm, next to the gears stick. Our Car Rentals staff will never push you to drive away as soon as possible. They will remind you to get familiar and comfortable with the rental car first. Adjust the seatbelts and mirrors, get familiar with all the pedals and nobs, inspect the car stereo and air conditioning operation controls.
When the car is on rent:
- Every single car rent includes a complimentary 24/7 road-side assistance. Tyre puncture, windscreen chip or flat battery can happen to the best of us. We can’t predict where and when that happens. What we can do, is to make sure someone is 30-60 minutes away from where you are and ready to help you out. And yes, once again, it is absolutely free with each car rental. You just need to make sure you obey the basic vehicle usage rules. You can find it on the Terms and Conditions page of your rental agreement.
When you are dropping the car back to us:
- When the hired vehicle comes back from the rental, we ask our customers for the feedback. Simple feedback in case the customer noticed some unusual smell, sound or vehicle shaking can ensure we take actions before we give the vehicle to the next customer. Unfortunately some customers are afraid to tell as they think they would be charged for damaging the hire vehicle. We ensure you, those questions asked only for the sake of safety of the next customer.
Your safety is our main priority. Please be safe on the roads, drive carefully and obey the road rules.
In case you have any concern, please make sure you call one of our staff members and discuss it.